Sunday, August 2, 2026

July Update

 Hello!!! Welkom!!


July is going well. I have had my IPP meeting and things are looking great for the year ahead, but first, let us talk about July.

I have been to Greerton lots and I love it. Once I finish my morning tea over there and talking with people I can engage in our group time but I also get a chance to zoom around and check out other groups. I have been doing a couple sessions of karaoke and dancing and one time we had a session about the commonwealth games. Another time I was in charge of the group offering a farewell present to a leaving staff member.

In-house, I have upgraded my own sound booth, it looks much better in black and it rocks.

In helping around the centre, I’m still in charge of washing the van, that hose is MINE!!!

Cheers Adriaan

No comments:

Post a Comment

July Update

  Hello!!! Welkom!! July is going well. I have had my IPP meeting and things are looking great for the year ahead, but first, let us talk ab...